27 December 2012

Some plans for the future

Hi, I would like to inform everyone  interested that I'm feeling better now and am about to finish very soon with the jobs I started just before the accident. I have very serious inquiries about a 20x24" lightweight wet plate field camera and plan to build two or three together, in order to cut their build cost and respectively their price.  The project is almost ready and I will send it for reviewing to everybody who shows interest along with all the particularities regarding pricing, options and terms. I plan to start the actual work on them not later then 15th of January. I'm also collecting inquiries for collective build of smaller 10x12" or 8x10" cameras which I plan to start making  right after finishing the large ones. Thank you very much for your patience and your  support during my recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment